Depending on the household and the culture you are in the men and women could equally share the chores or the women could do all of it or they could do none. It depends on every persons personal oponion and how they view the role play of their role.
Men and women share RESPONSIBILITIES equally, but women tend to do work that is called CHORES, and men do work. I think they end up doing about the same amount of work, but when the work is clearly visible by both partners in the home, when she has vacuumed and dusted and cooked, and the mans work stays at the workplace, it seems that the woman does much more work. I think that each individual couple needs to decide what division of chores is right for them, but (whether right or wrong) people are brought up to believe that women do housework and serve men, and men leave for work at the office, and that is what they believe, it would make them happy to do that. I think that that is the way it should be because that's the way it is.
I think all families are different and it should be up to the couple. It might help the relationship if they both help around the house and they both work to. GO BUCKS!!!! AND PACKERS
Do men and women share chores equally? Good question! I believe they should. I believe, when you share a house, you share chores. Everything should be equal.
Depending on the household and the culture you are in the men and women could equally share the chores or the women could do all of it or they could do none. It depends on every persons personal oponion and how they view the role play of their role.
ReplyDeleteMen and women share RESPONSIBILITIES equally, but women tend to do work that is called CHORES, and men do work. I think they end up doing about the same amount of work, but when the work is clearly visible by both partners in the home, when she has vacuumed and dusted and cooked, and the mans work stays at the workplace, it seems that the woman does much more work. I think that each individual couple needs to decide what division of chores is right for them, but (whether right or wrong) people are brought up to believe that women do housework and serve men, and men leave for work at the office, and that is what they believe, it would make them happy to do that. I think that that is the way it should be because that's the way it is.
ReplyDeleteI think all families are different and it should be up to the couple. It might help the relationship if they both help around the house and they both work to. GO BUCKS!!!! AND PACKERS
ReplyDeleteDo men and women share chores equally? Good question! I believe they should. I believe, when you share a house, you share chores. Everything should be equal.
ReplyDelete